Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 33 - 332 Days to go

Another busy day today.  I thought there was no way I could walk tonight after spending most of the day at the nursing home and doctor's office, taking my first yoga class that was really hard, and still trying to work with a phone that has been not working all day.  After dinner, Logan, Coalie and I crossed the street to the golf course.  Coalie surprised us both by jumping in the water for a swim.  Logan helped dry him off by racing him across the golf course.  I ran behind them at a slower pace thankful that I had more energy than I thought.  We were able to catch up on the day and more on the tour.  He was with me yesterday at the nursing home so I had a lot to update him on.  Mom did have a tia or mini stroke.  She was better this morning than yesterday and better this afternoon than this morning.  I told Logan about the woman we met on the elevator last night.  She was asking us what we thought about the new paint color on her floor.  She recognized me today and told me all the plans they had for remodeling.  Her name is Opal and we had a nice visit.  She said she has a condo that has sat empty for the 9 years she has lived there.  The person that was going to help her sell it had a heart attack.  I told her I could help her.  Does that make me a rainmaker realtor?

No comments:

Post a Comment