Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 16 - 349 Days to go

A few minutes ago, we were experiencing mountain home bliss.  The fire was roaring and the kids (Logan,  Abby, and Orion - a friend of Logan's) were playing jenga.  The peace was shattered almost immediately when they decided to build their own castles with the jenga pieces and have wars by throwing other jenga pieces at each other's castles.  I never realized how loud jenga is on hardwood floors.  Luckily, they decided on their own to move the game upstairs. 

On the way to Georgetown, Greg noticed my blah mood and asked what would raise my vibration.  A year ago we went to San Francisco for the weekend to celebrate our 13th anniversary.  I was hoping to plan another weekend, but we couldn't get it together for this weekend.  A year ago my mom still lived in her own house.  Now she is in the hospital for the 4th time since January and I have lost track of how many doctor appointments and procedures she has had.  A year ago we didn't even have the birds we all miss now.  I told him going on a date with him would raise my vibration. Since that wasn't possible, he helped me figure out how to get a walk in. 

We stopped for Chinese take-out right off the highway and Logan, Orion and I walked the rest of the way to the house.  We walked along the creek most off the way.  We showed Orion the ice skating rink and City Park.  We crossed 2 bridges and showed Orion 2 of the 4 houses we looked at when we found our house.  As we walked, it started to snow.  A year ago we didn't have our mountain house. 

Yup, walking and being in Georgetown definitely raise my vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment