Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 21 - 344 Days to go

This morning I was feeling overwhelmed with taking care of four children and missing Greg.  Usually, I would have found a way to escape for a bit by spending too much time on the computer or watching tv or eating bad chocolate (I usually don't feel guilty if I eat really good chocolate).  Today I grabbed Coalie and headed outside to walk.  We walked a brisk two miles and by the time I got back to the house, I felt like a new woman.  I was a lot calmer, more able to focus, and less grumpy.  I even managed to knock out some work and then spent a few hours taking Lexi and Alex to places they haven't been.  We went to a super Target and got things for Logan's upcoming tour with the Colorado Children's Chorale, we went to Chipotle for lunch, and Cold Stone for dessert. 

After driving carpool all over the city, we went to the Brown Palace so I could meet my clients.  This is the place I always want to write up contracts.  Lexi really loved the place and spent an hour researching historical spots and hauntings in Denver.  She has already made plans for tomorrow.


My "assistants" at the Brown Palace

Greg's gift (?) to me of a CA sunset.  He did also send a wonderfully supportive text.


2 comments:

  1. Renee,
    Well I finally figured out that I had to join so you could see what I had been posting to you. Please give me a call sometime I would like to speak with you about Nana's clock.
    Love,
    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Joan,
    I can't wait to talk to you and will call soon:-)
    Love you,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete