Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 6 - 359 days to go

Logan and I walked to school again today so I got two miles in.  After drop off, my friend Robin and I previewed a great house near the school.  It was very tempting as it had the cutest staging I have ever seen.  It was an easy morning to count my blessings spending time with my son, spending time with a good friend, and seeing a beautiful space.

When I got home, I practiced staying put by using a flylady http://www.flylady.net/ trick.  I set the timer for 15 minutes and decluttered office files as quickly as I could.  The timer went off and I reset it for another 15 minutes.  I purged a bunch of old files and found the last few things I needed for taxes.  I love flylady.  She has helped so many people.  Decluttering definitely cheers me up.

In our family, we refer to things as either raising or lowering our vibrations.  One day I made a whole list of things that raised my vibrations and I carry it with me in my purse.

Things that raise my vibration:
Getting up early by myself
Going for walks
Riding my bike (which is a cute pink cruiser)
Seeing houses
Decorating
Staging
Talulah Jones
Hanging out with Greg
Spending time with the kids
Having a cup of coffee with a friend
Traveling
Antiquing
Thrifting
Baking
Going to a movie
Going to a bookstore or beautiful shop
Making things with my hands
Eating a delicious and healthy meal
Looking at decorating books/magazines
Writing
Cleaning the house
Watching decorating or inspiring shows
Reading

Things that lower my vibration:
Eating junk food
Having a messy house
Reading for too long
Feeling overwhelmed/disorganized
Watching too much t.v

On the bottom of my lists, I have a reminder to find a high vibration activity or thought when I feel low.  It makes me remember a day when Abby said her vibration was low.  When I asked her what would raise it, she said,"Donuts!"  That's my girl:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment